Ben Franklin Toys Kids Talking ATM Machine Savings Piggy Bank with Digital Screen, Electronic Calculator That Counts Real Money, and Safe Box for Kids, Silver
As Ben Franklin says, "a penny saved is a penny earned". Teach kids about money while they have fun at the same time. This ATM style electronic savings bank works with real money (bills and coins), talks, and totals your account balance. Insert the special bank card and the bank comes to life. Make a deposit or make a withdrawal and the ATM will ask you to enter the numbers and report your account balance. For deposits, roll bills into the feeder with the twist knob, enter the amount deposited or enter coins and the ATM will calculate and report your new account balance. For withdrawals, enter the amount to withdraw and the ATM will report your new account balance. Kids learn the value of a dollar and "money cents". Includes special bank card and instructions. Suggested for ages 5 and older as a STEM teaching toy. Works with most currencies. Original and official Ben Franklin Toys brand.
- by entering your model number.
- ELECTRONIC PIGGY BANK ATM MACHINE: Talks, calculates, and totals your real account balance for kids
- INTERACTIVE: A great birthday or holiday gift best fit for a boy or girl ages 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 +
- INCLUDES: Bank card, coin slot, lights, manual bill feeder, and combination safe. So cool!
- GREAT SIZE: 10" H x 8" W x 5" D Any boy or girl ages 4 years old (or older) will love this money counter
- GENUINE: A Ben Franklin Toys branded STEM educational electronic toy. Works with real money or fake money.